Please refer to the Grant Program Guidelines & Terms and Grant Program Checklist to learn more about our grant focus and to determine if your organization qualifies for the grant program before submitting an application.
You will need the following to get started:
- An active email address
- Reliable contact information for the organization’s Grant Manager AND Executive Officer
- Your organization’s information, including the EIN/Tax ID number (required)
Once you have created your Foundant account and are ready to begin the application process, please go to the site login and click on APPLY to view the grant application selections and get started on an application.
Your account dashboard is displayed on screen every time you log in. From the dashboard, you can do the following:
- Edit your contact information
- Begin the application process
- Access application drafts and submitted applications
- View details and complete the report process for grant award
In addition to applying for a grant on Foundant, you will also be able to:
- Track your grant application process
- Review your organization’s grant history
- Fill out and submit progress and final reports
- Communicate with the NHC County ABC Board Grant Administration Staff
Still have questions? View our FAQ for Grantseekers.